Re: Should the RFC Editor publish an RFC in less than 2 months?

2007-12-01 18:59:59
Alexey:

The latter. If the Auth48 completes before the 60 day appeal timer has expired, then the RFC Editor will hold off on publication until the 60 days have gone by.

Russ

P.S. A document that I wrote was the first document to get snagged in this situation. I guess it is only fair.... It got published yesterday.