Re: eating our own dogfood...Re: IPv4 Outage

2007-12-18 14:10:49
Bill Manning wrote:

as offical spokesmodel for the IETF in your role
as Sgt at Arms, your you SURE you want to advocate
the IETF abandon its published statement wrt there
being ONE ROOT ...

Our interpretation of "a sergeant-at-arms appointed by the
Chair is empowered to restrict posting by a person, or of
a thread, when the content is inappropriate and represents
a pattern of abuse" is apparently different, I don't see
an "official spokesmodel" in RFC 3005.

I've no idea who is a sergeant-at-arms here at the moment,
and Ted certainly didn't post in this role.  Correct me
if I'm wrong, "one root" is an IAB doctrine, isn't it ?
Did the IETF ever bother to confirm it ?

 Frank