Re: IETF Last Call for two IPR WG Dcouments

2008-03-25 20:59:38
On 2008-03-25 08:52, Russ Housley wrote:
During the Wednesday Plenary at IETF 71, I gave the IETF community a
"heads up" on two documents from the IPR WG that were nearing IETF
Last Call.  Both of the documents have now reached IETF Last
call.  The Last Call announcements are attached.  Please review and comment.

I'd like to express support for both drafts, and also to confirm
what's said about WG consensus in the writeup at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/idtracker/draft-ietf-ipr-3978-incoming/comment/77819/
 .

I won't comment on Peter Saint-Andre's comments because the authors
or WG chair can do so more accurately than I could, but those points
were all discussed at some length iirc.

   Brian