Re: Blue Sheet Change Proposal

2008-04-03 17:24:57

On Apr 3, 2008, at 5:14 PM, Marshall Eubanks wrote:
I would say not.

If people want to harvest our email addresses, they are readily
available from IETF mail archives, which have
the advantage of actually being machine readable.

I do not see that any change is required in the blue sheets.

Regards
Marshall

I agree with you though I don't care one way or the other. It does
seem worth mentioning that for people who believe that emails
addresses are being harvested off the blue sheets, they could probably
use an email address that they don't read.

Yours Truly, fluffy(_at_)example(_dot_)com