Re: Call for review of proposed update to ID-Checklist

2008-08-11 01:28:40
I personally very much like this statement from Brian Carpenter:

I'd like to say that both as an author and as a reviewer, I have
always found both the ID checklist and the IDnits checker to be
of immense pragmatic value. Obviously, if the checklist or the
checker complains about something that isn't obviously a bug,
the author, shepherd, AD or reviewer will have to enter "think"
mode or even "negotiate" mode. I agree that it's a good idea
to be clear about that.

   Brian

I am checking with the IESG if they also agree with that

Bert
Editor for the ID_Checklist