Re: Simpler than draft-rfc-image-files-00.txt

2008-08-25 17:56:45
   Documents in the RFC series normally use only plain-text ASCII
   characters and a fixed-width font.  However, there is sometimes a
   need to supplement the ASCII text with graphics or picture images.

Pardon my reverse-parochialism, but I think the need to be able to
spell editors' and contributors' names correctly, and give examples of
messages containing payloads which are not expressible in 7-bit
characters, dwarfs in importance the need to decorate RFCs with
pictures.  -Tim