Re: IPv6 traffic stats

2008-11-12 14:08:47
I've been looking at this as well and reported on the relative amount of IPv6 traffic over the past 4 years at the most recent NANOG (http://www.potaroo.net/presentations/2008-10-13-ipv6-deployment.pdf )

in recent times I am also seeing 0.5% of hosts preferring to use IPv6 to access a dual-stacked site - the good news it that this number has risen sharply in the past 18 months. The not-so-good news it thats its still a bloody small number!

The AS count might also be of interest - 15% of the non-stub IPv4 addresses (AS's that offer transit to other ASes) also originate IPv6 prefixes.

   Geoff