Re: how to contact the IETF

2009-02-09 19:41:08
Alex,

This is not the first time the FSF has mailbombed ietg(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org, in
fact this is the second time they have done so on this issue alone.

IIRC, from the previous time, not one person stuck around afterwards
to actually initiate a dialog.  It was all a one-way blast of
"communication", a monologue if you will.  And a not very useful one;
it was either ignored or caused a reaction in the direction opposite
to the lobbied one.