Re: It's time for some new steps (was: [Welcome to the "Ietf-honest" mailing list])

2009-02-10 11:41:31

On Feb 9, 2009, at 6:20 PM, Scott Brim wrote:

Dean's mail does not hurt any of us.  OK, it does take a minute of our
time to unsubscribe but that's it.

In my opinion it is not alright for someone to harvest email address off and IETF list then subscribe all those people to some list they did not consent to be on?

Cullen

PS. I would also like to point out that though Dean may allow Scott to unsubscribe, there are many people that he does not allow to unsubscribe.