Re: It's time for some new steps

2009-02-10 20:36:43
On Mon, 9 Feb 2009 20:21:23 -0500, Scott Brim
<swb(_at_)employees(_dot_)org> said:

Normally, I advocate entirely ignoring silliness, but the current
version of it is more than silly.

Particularly since mail to the -request address bounces, and
using the web interface to unsubscribe apparently has no effect.

SB> worked for me ... but enough on this.

FYI, I unsubscribed twice.  The first method (logging in with my
assigned password and hitting unsubscribe) failed even though it told me
it succeeded.

So I tried the second approach which was to simple enter my address and
hit the unsubscribe button to have it mail me a confirmation URL.
Visiting the confirmation URL did seem to work, so I'd suggest people
try this method for unsubscribing if the login method fails for you like
it did me.
--
Wes Hardaker
Sparta, Inc.