The Dean list (was: It's time for some new steps)

2009-02-11 14:49:21
I also was resubscribed. I received the usual totally clarifying message one has come to expect from Mr Anderson.

None of this suggests to me, however, that we ought to do something. My understanding (and I'd appreciate being disabused if I'm wrong) is that Mr Anderson is already not allowed to post to IETF lists, even though he sometimes manages to do so anyway. If I'm right, I can't see how banning him for longer, we mean it this time, neener neener, is any help. We just need better sieve rules, not better ietf ones.

Andrew Sullivan
ajs(_at_)shinkuro(_dot_)com