Re: Subscriptions to "ietf-honest"

2009-03-26 04:45:34
I have lost my sense of humour about this. It's hard to see this as anything
other than a systematic attempt to disrupt IETF activities.

Forget about exotic laws like CAN-SPAM. This systematic attempt to disrupt
IETF mailing lists should be enough to get a court injunction ordering him
to cease and desist. The Internet is irrelevant. The technology is irrelevant.

It would be interesting if IETF volunteers in Dean's jurisidiction
were to attempt
getting such an injunction on their own. Given that the activities disrupt the
list for all members, perhaps a single individual could get an injunction that
bars Dean from doing this at all.

--Michael Dillon