Re: Last Call: draft-ietf-opsawg-operations-and-management(Guidelines for Considering Operations and Management of NewProtocols and Protocol Extensions) to BCP

2009-06-04 15:47:52
"Eric" == Eric Rosen <erosen(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com> writes:

    Eric> I don't see that OPSAWG has any business imposing
    Eric> requirements on work done by other WGs in other Areas.

Obviously I agree with this statement.  However I do believe that the
ops area can propose and build consensus on requirements that we all
agree to follow.  I think this document may be a starting point in
such a discussion.  I think Eric and I probably both agree it should
not be the final word.