Re: [IAOC] Request for community guidance on issue concerning a future meeting of the IETF

2009-09-24 11:40:14
Cullen,

There is absolutely NO intention or requirement to have any approval
process for agendas or materials by a third party for this (proposed)
meeting.

You've asked a bunch of good questions which deserve to be answered,
but we need a little time to craft a response. Stay tuned.

Ole