Re: Legality of IETF meetings in PRC. Was: Re: Request for community guidance on issue concerning a future meeting of the IETF

2009-10-11 13:24:37
Hi Ole -

Sorry, but I read your comments as partisan as well.  I took the use of
"boycott" and "what sort of message would we be sending" in your recent
messages as a clear bias in favor of going to the PRC.

I'm not all that bothered about it per se, but it has been hard to tell when
its Ole the individual as opposed to Ole the IAOC member speaking.

Mike