Re: publishing some standards immediately at Draft-Standard status?

2009-11-13 04:43:22
A related point, but from another direction:

My impression currently is that Full Standards never get revised again. Unless I'm wrong, we may have to revise this practice if we go to a model with only one standards category, because sometimes it indeed makes sense to update a document.

Regards,   Martin.