Re: publishing some standards immediately at Draft-Standard status?

2009-11-11 23:44:52
RFC 2026 section 6.2:
    6 months from PS => DS
    4 months and 1 meeting for DS => FS.

As John notes though, the clock currently begins after RFC publication time. There's no allowance granted for time already spent in jail.

        Tony Hansen
        tony(_at_)att(_dot_)com