Re: publishing some standards immediately at Draft-Standard status?

2009-11-12 11:23:56
If you read the definitions and theoretic criterial for Proposed versus
Draft, it makes a lot of sense. Proposed is just "proposed" and
non-injurious to the Internet. Draft required interoperability of
independent implementations and is the first level where widespread
implementation is recommended. This distinction makes a lot of sense.

The problem is the constantly escalating hurdles in practice to get to
Proposed...

Thanks,
Donald