Re: A state of spin ... presented in ASCII

2010-03-22 11:41:13
Ohata-san,

I am finding your constant insults and putdowns of other people to be
very tiresome.

Please get this into your head: it is possible that someone might
disagree with you for reasons other than ignorance. Each time I read
one of your replies you are again attacking someone as ignorant for
daring to disagree with you. You should understand that in our culture
this is rude and insulting, typically the behavior of the young and
immature.

I think that it is very clear that we need a much wider range of
voices from the countries that are not well served by ASCII. At the
moment we are hearing from a self selecting group that are able to
cope with the existing situation. Not surprisingly, that
self-selecting group sees no problem. But that does not make them
representative of the 2 billion plus individuals affected by the
specifications we deliver.

The tone of this discussion resembles an editor war. Of course there
are going to be advocates for the charset equivalent of JCL.There is
however a difference. My objection to the way we work now is that it
has real consequences for both the work product and the way it is
perceived

On Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 5:29 PM, Masataka Ohta