Re: On Day Passes..

2010-03-25 06:04:38
On Thu Mar 25 02:12:22 2010, Melinda Shore wrote:
that's actually the case.  I know there are individuals who've
contributed heavily without ever attending meetings but I think
that's rather unusual and hasn't happened recently to my knowledge.

I think you're safe in updating your knowledge.

I suspect that many of the serious contributors in XMPP are likely to never attend a meeting, for example. (In no small part because many of them are open-source implementors).

Incidentally, NomCom eligibility covers more than simply NomCom itself - NomCom eligibility is used to control, for example, who may sign a recall petition, which has no bearing on attendence of physical meetings.

Dave.
--
Dave Cridland - mailto:dave(_at_)cridland(_dot_)net -
xmpp:dwd(_at_)dave(_dot_)cridland(_dot_)net