Re: Last Call: Policy Statement on the Day Pass Experiment

2010-05-14 17:24:18
Day Pass History:
   Hiroshima: 121
   Anaheim: 135

On 5/14/2010 4:02 PM, Doug Barton wrote:
On 05/14/10 12:48, The IESG wrote:

So far, only one person has registered for the IETF 78 meeting with a
day pass, and that person has not paid yet.

I asked on 10 May for the number of people that the policy would apply
to from the last 2 meetings, and haven't had any response to that query
yet. I'm still interested in that information, and I hope I'm not alone
in thinking that it's germane to the discussion and should be provided
to the community before the IESG (or anyone else) takes a final decision
on this topic.

Thanks,

Doug