Re: Last Call: Policy Statement on the Day Pass Experiment

2010-05-14 17:33:02
On 5/14/2010 3:23 PM, Russ Housley wrote:
Day Pass History:
   Hiroshima: 121
   Anaheim: 135

Thanks Russ (and Ray). However it's not clear to me if those numbers
represent the total number of day pass participants (which they seem to)
or if those numbers are an answer to the question I posed below.

Thanks,

Doug

Would it be possible to get a number from the secretariat of those who
have paid full freight for 2 of the last 5 meetings, plus used a day
pass for one or more of the other 3?

                        -- Propellerheads