Re: IETF privacy policy - update

2010-07-08 04:17:33
On 07/07/2010 06:57 PM, Iljitsch van Beijnum wrote:
In the meantime, BGP and HTTP, to name just two of the protocols without which
the internet and the web wouldn't exist, still don't have standard status.

What do we want to spend our time on? Create more text that people will end up
reading that doesn't add anything to their life or the good of the internet, or
make some progress on our chartered work?

Didn't you post a message earlier today criticising IETF navel-gazing? And now you suggest that changing an adjective in the boilerplate on the first page of an RFC would be "progress"?

Arnt