Re: IETF privacy policy - update

2010-07-08 14:16:07
On Jul 8, 2010, at 11:05 AM, jean-michel bernier de portzamparc wrote:
However, from our own JEDI's (so-labelled "Jefsey's disciples") experience I
would suggest some kind of "ietf privacy netiquette". It could be equivalen
to architectural quotes like "dumb network", "end to end", "protocol on the
wire", "rough consensus", etc.

I'm not sure I'd want to go the good-soundbite-but-low-
compliance route.  Either writing it up and making it
explicit or dropping it completely and never again
speaking of it seem like better options and likely
to lead to fewer problems in the future.

Melinda