Re: IETF privacy policy - update

2010-07-07 15:43:35

Sam,

I view this more or less as "standard boilerplate", something you find
in a lot of "online places". I think it is reasonable to expect that
if you register for a meeting your personal info (e-mail address
mostly) won't be sold/used/harvested by someone for purposes other
than what you think you signed up for. It's probably useful for us to
have such a statement.

Ole