Re: Ad Hoc BOFs

2010-08-05 09:22:35
At 10:07 AM -0400 8/5/10, Michael Richardson wrote:
 - the room should be a regular room (mp3 stream)

I don't think the MP3 streaming happens after the last regular meeting is
finished. The mics had been removed from the rooms well before the nonBoFs
happened in Maastricht.

 - the secretariat should consider having one fewer regular track
 on Monday/Tuesday.

Fully disagree. We had a lot of contention for real IETF slots at this meeting,
and I don't want to see folks fall back to non-WG meetings.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium