Re: IETF Attendance by continent

2010-08-06 16:36:05
Bob -

Would it be possible to get two additional version of this chart?

1) Including only those who were nomcom eligible (3 of 5 of the last meetings)
at each meeting.
2) Including only those who were one of WG chair, document editor or author for
a an active document at that meeting (e.g. WG met and there were active IDs),
IESG/IAB

Its unclear to me whether the raw numbers are actually useful as they tend to
be fairly skewed by local attendees.  That in itself isn't bad, but what I
think what we're looking for are long-term contributors/collaborators.  I know
it may be difficult to assemble the above lists, but I believe the data does
exist electronically.

Thanks - Mike