IETF Attendance by continent

2010-08-06 16:12:00
During my IAOC chair plenary talk at IETF78 (slides are in the proceedings) I
asked a question about continuing the current meeting policy (3 in North
America, 2 in Europe, 1 in Asia in two year period (3-2-1) ) or changing to a
1-1-1 policy based on current meeting attendance.  The talk included a graph of
attendance by continent for IETF72-IETF78.  I was asked to provide this data to
the community.

It is attached.  It includes the raw data and a new graph that shows attendance
by percentage.  It appears to me that a 1-1-1 meeting policy is justified by
current overall IETF meeting attendance.

Your comments are appreciated.

Bob