RE: [78attendees] WARNING !!! Re: Maastricht to Brussels-Nat-Aero, Sat 07:09

2010-08-29 03:19:54
Yoav Nir [mailto:ynir(_at_)checkpoint(_dot_)com] writes:

On Aug 29, 2010, at 10:31 AM, Glen Zorn wrote:

Lonely Planet? Google? Ask someone who has been there? Wait a couple
of weeks and see what the host comes up with?

Again, that's not the problem: in about an hour I was able to come up
with half a dozen 4*+ hotels as close or closer to the Shangri-La than
the official overflow hotel @ a maximum rate of $72/night (for a new,
deluxe 2 bdrm apartment).

Please share.

Happy to do so, once my own reservation is confirmed ;-).  Hint: you can use
the combination of asiarooms.com for location & agoda.com for price...