Re: [78attendees] WARNING !!! Re: Maastricht to Brussels-Nat-Aero, Sat 07:09

2010-08-29 14:01:41
At 11:32 PM -0700 8/28/10, Ole Jacobsen wrote:

 Food (outside of the major international hotels) is VERY cheap in
 Beijing, as in less than $20 for a 5-course meal for 2 including
 beer. Beer in a grocery store is about 25 US cents per bottle.

Are there any smoke-free restaurants near the site, or even anywhere in Beijing?

I don't care about beer, but breathing would be nice. Being able to join people for meals might be nice, too, but I guess that will have to wait for a venue that isn't China or Prague.

--
Randall Gellens