Re: My comments to the press about RFC 2474

2010-09-03 13:51:16

--On Friday, September 03, 2010 12:08 -0400 Marshall Eubanks
<tme(_at_)americafree(_dot_)tv> wrote:

This sounds like there is potential for crowd sourcing here.

For example, I can tell you nothing about Vonage, but a fair
amount about Cox Cable Internet. What you want to know is
known, just not (yet) in a way you can easily access.

Would a Yelp type model be appropriate ?

With the understanding that getting accurate and consistent
measurements is really hard (David Morris's note pointed out
some of the issues), have a look at http://www.testmy.net/ .
(Disclaimer: I not only have no affiliation with them other than
a sign-in to keep data, I haven't bother to find out who they
really are.)

     john