Re: My comments to the press about RFC 2474

2010-09-07 23:53:31
At 7:17 AM +0200 9/4/10, Patrik Faltstrom (pfaltstr) wrote:

This is what for example us happening in Sweden all over the place. Most well known project in Sweden is the City of Stockholm where STOKAB is providing dark fiber (as a product) and nothing more.

In a similar way many villages and individual home owners dig down their own fiber.

What is at the other end of the fiber (either STOKAB or individual home owners)? Is there a central interconnect point where any ISP can connect?

--
Randall Gellens