Re: All these discussions about meeting venues

2010-09-16 11:47:41
Dave Crocker wrote in one of his abundant messages today:

ps. Some of us, including Ole and me, have expressed our views
overly much and overly strongly. ...

I agree.

                             ... The question, then,
is where the rest of the community lands on this issue?

Here we go!
(Full disclaimer: somehow "active" in the IETF since several years,
 2 meetings attended so far, Dublin and Maastricht)