Re: draft-housley-two-maturity-levels-06

2011-05-06 11:12:27
On Fri, May 06, 2011 at 08:08:54AM -0700, Dave CROCKER wrote:

The parts unmentioned in the document, in effect.

You appear to be saying that the new document lowers quality by
continuing to use the same basic criteria and qualifiers for
Proposed that we've used for many years.

I think he is saying that there is are _de facto_ criteria that are
neither called out in 2026 nor in this draft, and that those criteria
are the running code, so the documentation ought to be made to match.

Andrew Sullivan
ajs(_at_)shinkuro(_dot_)com
Shinkuro, Inc.