Re: whine, whine, whine

2011-06-22 05:37:54

On 21 Jun 2011, at 14:44, Klaas Wierenga wrote:

otoh, not having to go through US immigrations saves you about as much
time as you would have saved with a direct flight, not to mention the
"terrorist until proven innocent" treatment..... ;-)

Thus far I've been lucky with the TSA and found them courteous and reasonably
efficient.

The longest queue by far I've ever had for immigration was at Vancouver for
IETF70, where the shape of the queueing system coincidentally resembled the
Hilbert space-filling curves we were playing with at the time.

I am slightly concerned about the relatively short time for my connection at
YUL, though - I've only got 1h05 between scheduled landing from LHR and the hop
out to YQB.

Ray