Re: draft-ietf-v6ops-6to4-to-historic (yet again)

2011-07-25 22:53:23
26.07.2011 1:05, Noel Chiappa wrote:
     >  From: Ronald Bonica<rbonica(_at_)juniper(_dot_)net>
     >  While it clarifies the meaning of "HISTORIC" in this particular case, it
     >  does not set a precedent for any future case.

In other words, this document is doing something with "HISTORIC" that isn't the
normal, this is a special case. I think this is a bad idea.
+1. Should Historic status definition be clarified, it should be done in a separate document, or in the revision of RFC 2026. See my previous message.

Mykyta

        Noel