Re: draft-housley-two-maturity-levels

2011-07-28 09:07:15
On 7/28/11 10:03 AM, Eric Burger wrote:
And the real question is, are we moving forward? I think that we are
not moving as far as we originally wanted. However, I offer we are
moving a baby step forward, and as such is worthwhile doing.

We are more closely aligning our documentation with our organizational
running code. All other things being equal, that's a good thing. That
doesn't imply that all of our organizatioal running code is bug-free. We
could have a broader conversation about the latter, but IMHO that's
outside the scope of this baby step forward.

Peter

--
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/