Re: Last Call: <draft-jdfalk-maawg-cfblbcp-02.txt> (Complaint Feedback Loop Operational Recommendations) to Informational RFC

2011-10-04 12:51:43
He's not talking about the filename; the short title is what's printed
at the top of every page.  It comes from the "abbrev" parameter in the
"title" element in the XML.  It can be changed with an RFC Editor
note.

I'm certain MAAWG won't object to that change.  Do I need to send the note?

No; the sponsoring AD will enter the RFC Editor note in the tracker.
You can change it in your XML, and if there are other changes that
require a revised I-D it'll get picked up then.  Otherwise, the RFC
Editor will fix it before AUTH48.

Barry