Re: Last Call: <draft-jdfalk-maawg-cfblbcp-02.txt> (Complaint Feedback Loop Operational Recommendations) to Informational RFC

2011-10-14 11:03:32
On Oct 14, 2011, at 6:14 AM, Barry Leiba wrote:

He's not talking about the filename; the short title is what's printed
at the top of every page.  It comes from the "abbrev" parameter in the
"title" element in the XML.  It can be changed with an RFC Editor
note.

The sponsoring AD would like to know what is desired in the RFC Editor note:
What would you like the short title to be? "CFBL Recommendations"?

Yes, that's consistent with the main title.

Agreed.

I think those are reasonable compromises, but, of course, I can't
speak for J.D.  I suggest moving the second paragraph of the Abstract
into a new "Introduction" section that comes first in the body (new
Section 1).  Put the footnote [1] to MAAWG there, and then put the
"about MAAWG" text in the footnote.  Everyone understand that?  Makes
sense?  I think that works better than putting it in the Acks.

I'm okay with either, with a slight preference for including it in the
Acknowledgements section.  MAAWG understands that this kind of boilerplate is
unusual for IETF documents.

Should I submit a new draft with these changes?

--
J.D. Falk
the leading purveyor of industry counter-rhetoric solutions