Re: Last Call: <draft-jdfalk-maawg-cfblbcp-02.txt> (Complaint Feedback Loop Operational Recommendations) to Informational RFC

2011-10-05 13:53:25
On 5 October 2011 18:28, Alessandro Vesely wrote:

Hi,

maybe also s/Spam/spam/, since we're at it

I vaguely recall that "Spam" vs. "spam" used to be an intentional
difference in Usenet *.abuse.* newsgroups:  One variant was for
"SPiced hAM", and the other form was for "UBE" (unsolicited bulk
e-mail) or the original "Netnews Spam".  Therefore I guess it is
no typo in the draft.

-Frank

P.S.: <URL:https://duckduckgo.com/lite/?q=Monty+Python+Spam>