Re: watersprings.org archive of expired Internet Drafts

2011-10-10 16:17:12
On 10/10/2011 20:25, Andrew G. Malis wrote:
Very nice, thanks!!!!!!

On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 2:46 PM, Doug Barton<dougb(_at_)dougbarton(_dot_)us>
wrote:
On 10/10/2011 07:17, Elwyn Davies wrote:
But I am now quite happy with the IETF draft archive and I have a couple
of customized Firefox search entries that minimize the amount of typing
needed.
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/ietf-doc-fetch-73306/

You can type in an RFC number, or all/part of an I-D name.
There are five more specific search/get plugins in an email I just sent to the tools discuss mailing list.
It should be in the archive real soon now:

/Elwyn

--
The Cambridge Oxfam Walk 2011 has happened. There will be another walk next
year.  In the meantime please donate to Oxfam.