Re: Plagued by PPTX again

2011-11-14 21:02:04
Please can everybody who doesn't upload PDF to the meeting materials page
at least take care to upload PPT instead of PPTX?

As a chair, I convert PPT and PPTX to PDF first, and always upload the
PDF.  (And I ask participants to send me PDF in the first place.)

Some people prefer to send PPT(X) because they want to do fancy
animations.  I try to discourage that, unless they can really make the
case that the animations make things significantly clearer.  So far,
no one has even tried to convince me.

Barry