Re: Plagued by PPTX again

2011-11-15 11:24:31
On 11/15/2011 9:14 AM, Marshall Eubanks wrote:
Should the system reject PPTX files ? If people can't read them, why
are we accepting them ?

Marshall

Because the world has evolved since Office v0 was released unlike the IETF.

PPTX is Office 2007 format and there are formal readers and format API's for office so that this is a no brainer.

http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=6

Todd

On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 3:26 AM, Bob