Re: Plagued by PPTX again

2011-11-15 05:13:34
On Nov 15, 2011, at 5:55 PM, Ray Bellis wrote:

On 15 Nov 2011, at 16:26, Bob Hinden wrote:

+1

The Datatracker does officially support PPTX, so I don't believe it's
unreasonable to use it.  If you don't like that policy, I'm not sure where
you would take that up.

It also hadn't occurred to me that people might actually prefer PPT over the
more open PPTX format.

It may be open, but there are fewer implementations. Yes, Open/Neo/LibreOffice
supports it, but those presentations run much slower than equivalent PPT.