Re: Consensus Call: draft-weil-shared-transition-space-request

2011-12-03 19:36:59
    > From: Doug Barton <dougb(_at_)dougbarton(_dot_)us>

    > This argument has been raised before, but IMO the value is exactly
    > zero. The fact that you have a finger to wag at someone doesn't make
    > the costs of dealing with the conflict any smaller.

Perhaps. But I don't know the ISPs' business as well as they do. So I'd like
to hear their views on this point. (They may well have considered this point
before deciding to ask for CGN space, and decided the space was still enough
use to be worth it.)

        Noel