Re: Consensus Call: draft-weil-shared-transition-space-request

2011-12-05 17:03:02
On 12/05/2011 10:02, George, Wes wrote:
I don't know how much clearer I can make this, so I'll keep repeating it
until it hopefully sinks in:
Independent of whether we have any left, continued support for IPv4 in the
home and enterprise is *non-negotiable*

In case it isn't clear, and in spite of my snarky comments, I'm not
suggesting that IPv4 shouldn't be supported. I'm not even saying that
CGN shouldn't be done. What we're discussing is *how* it should be done,
and whether or not a new allocation is necessary to do it.

Doug

--

                [^L]