Re: Travel/Attendees list FAQ

2011-12-07 11:03:18

On Dec 7, 2011, at 7:11 AM, Margaret Wasserman wrote:

What is the value in publishing a living document as an RFC (which inherently
a static, archival document)?  Wouldn't it make more sense to convert the
contents of this document to a Wiki page that we could jointly edit and
maintain going forward?

+1

I think it's important that this be dynamic and easy to change.

Bob

Margaret