Re: Travel/Attendees list FAQ

2011-12-07 13:46:26
On 12/07/2011 10:33 AM, Ole Jacobsen wrote:
The flip side of this argument is that it could be viewed as a helpful
guide for the hosts/sponsors at any given venue. ("This is the kind of
information you should provide.")

I don't see any reason that couldn't be wikified, either.

I am not sure that there needs to be a document describing what
should be made available, other than as a tool to structure the
discussion.  I'm also pretty sure (not 100%, but somewhere north
of 50%) that there really aren't any serious archival requirements
for the material under discussion.

We're not the ITU-T, we're not ETSI, etc - not everything needs to
be formalized.

Melinda