Re: Travel/Attendees list FAQ

2011-12-07 11:36:29

On 12/7/2011 9:28 AM, George, Wes wrote:
This is a list of the*questions*  because they do not change much from one
meeting to the next. The document already recommends that the*answers*  which
will be different for every venue be kept in a place where they are more easily
updated.

I think questions will get revised -- mostly with additional questions -- over time. This is certainly easiest as a wiki. I suspect that site-specific issues could well mean some different questions for each event.

But note that there needs to be a different wiki for each IETF meeting. That includes a different URL. We should preserve each meeting's wiki as part of the meeting archive, rather than replacing one meeting's content with the next.

d/
--

  Dave Crocker
  Brandenburg InternetWorking