Re: Travel/Attendees list FAQ

2011-12-07 14:08:51
On 12/07/2011 10:51 AM, Ole Jacobsen wrote:
But a template for the required information would indeed be useful.

I guess I'm not seeing anything here that looks to me like
requirements, or anything here that can't be satisfied with
something totally open, like a wiki.

This whole business of trying to formalize this strikes me as
rather of a piece with non-"Bar" non-"BOFs" and ossification
of IETF processes.  I think it's great that Wes put together
a proposal and I hope that it's seen as a starting point for
a wiki or some such rather than as yet something else that
needs an editor and needs an approval process and that isn't
as lightweight and responsive as something like an attendees
info sheet should be.

Melinda